Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 19:47:51 UTC

wsdl2java??

Hi, i'm reading here that there is a tool called wsdl2java, I know one of
these from axis, but I can't find this wsdl anywhere, does anyone know where
to download it?

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-consumer.html

--
Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente) 9 8964 0369

Re: wsdl2java??

Posted by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com>.
I found it, it was inside cxf release, my apologies.