Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by eting <et...@mdacorporation.com> on 2011/08/04 03:30:35 UTC

Message stuck in queue until new message comes

Hi,
We are using ActiveMQ 5.3.2, with Spring 3.0.3. We've set up a queue that
has only 1 consumer. We have a strange problem that sometimes the messages
got stuck in the queue. However, when a new message is sent to the queue,
the previous message is delivered. If a new message is never sent, then the

Is there something that we've misconfigured?

Thanks,
Eting

Re: Message stuck in queue until new message comes

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

can you try it with latest release (or current dev snapshot) and see if it
is still happening. If it is, can you create a test case a log a Jira?

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net