Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nabarun Nag <nn...@apache.org> on 2018/03/21 16:51:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] gradle checks for test categories.

Hi,

As we have now categorized our tests to categories like LuceneTests,
WanTests, OQLQueriesTests, should we modify our gradle script to fail the
build if a new test class was added without a test category. This will
prevent test classes to be added without a fine level test category by
mistake.

Regards
Nabarun

Re: [DISCUSS] gradle checks for test categories.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
We could always have a backstop job that executes uncategorized tests…?

Anthony

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.