Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2017/06/01 11:40:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.3.0 (RC3)

Hi Timo,

I agree that not having the documentation available for the new features is
not good.
I'll do a pass over all the open documentation PRs and try to merge as many
as possible. If I have the feeling, that we have enough docs, I'll release
1.3.0.
For the table API, I can put a note into the release announcement.