Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by DAAN <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 07:09:19 UTC

activemq-web-console for tomcat

hi,
I'm trying to deploy web console in tomcat without support from jetty or
jdbc. but I'm getting several errors.
I have try out build activemq src using maven. not work.
please upload fully working activemq-web-console.war for tomcat.

thanks,
Daan.

Re: activemq-web-console for tomcat

Posted by DAAN <di...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.

Re: activemq-web-console for tomcat

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

I've created a web-console on tomcat quick start guide

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Web+Console#WebConsole-ExampleconfigurationusingTomcat

Please try following those steps and if it still doesn't work, post
error messages you're getting

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac