Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sp...@yahoo.fr on 2007/04/23 17:26:43 UTC

>>Proximity::Maven2::Eclipse::Proximity<<

Hi all,
I'm really newbie with maven2 and Proximity, but I
have to set up an inhouse repository architecture by putting some
libraries (artifacts--jars) on a local web server.
We were first
using Ant, so the jars was just in a lib directory ! but now I think
that maven have more complicated way to store liraries :
.../groupid/artifactid/version/artifact

I downloaded and installed the maven2 eclipse plugin, downloaded and installed Proximity with Tomcat 6, but the problem is :

Can I use proximity to store artifacts wich was developed by our company, or other 3rd party jars ? (if yes, how will I do ?)
Can I access Proximity from myeclipse maven2 plugin ? (if yes, how will I do ?)

Please
help me I feel so confused with all this, because I tried to play with
config files, reading the doc, looking in the forums but I think my
mind is still blocking :-)

Nawfel

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: >>Proximity::Maven2::Eclipse::Proximity<<

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
1. You sent this same exact email to this list 2hrs ago. Do NOT resend
emails repeatedly to this list, its just rude. Your problem is no more
important than anyone else's.

2. For all intents, your questions are entirely Proximity related.
Send them to the Proximity User list.

Wayne