Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/23 16:20:32 UTC

ApacheConEU CFP open

http://www.apachecon.eu/cfp/

Hi folks the Call for papers for ApacheConEU is now open (and there is
a dedicated cloud track). Please, especially if you are in Europe,
consider submitting a talk. Do note that the CFP closes very soon.
(August 3rd)

RE: ApacheConEU CFP open

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
+1

Re: ApacheConEU CFP open

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Kevin Kluge <Ke...@citrix.com> wrote:
> David, did you see my two submissions?   I'm not sure who the "you" is in your mail.

Yes I can see your two submissions. There are a total of 6 at the moment

The 'you' was Wido and Hugo, sorry, I should have made that more clear.

--David

RE: ApacheConEU CFP open

Posted by Kevin Kluge <Ke...@citrix.com>.

Re: ApacheConEU CFP open