Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stav <cc...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/26 18:20:39 UTC

Sample of localization using available?

Hi,

is there a sample of Localization using the preferred
<string-binding> element available.

In addition information on where localization are
located and how they are referenced etc. would also be
very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Stav.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

RE: Sample of localization using available?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
Currently, each page or component can have its own set of property files,
stored in the same package or folder as the specification.  There isn't a
global properties location, but probably there should be.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Posted by Stav <cc...@yahoo.com>.