Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "tony_81@libero.it" <to...@libero.it> on 2007/03/06 11:47:00 UTC

[Rampart] How i can install it on Axis2 1.1.1 ?

Hi!
The readme file of Rampart tell me of to run "ant" in the sample directory to install the module on Axis2.
I would to know if there is another way like to put his .jar files in the lib dorectory of Axis for example.
Thank you

Re: [Rampart] How i can install it on Axis2 1.1.1 ?

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Please use rampart-dev@ws.apache.org for rampart related posts.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [Rampart] How i can install it on Axis2 1.1.1 ?

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can simply copy the .jar files in the "lib" directory (Other than
the axiom-*.jar files) into the main "lib" dir of axis2. And then copy
the module (.mar) files as required.

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org