Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by lroloson <lr...@trmi.com> on 2009/03/03 00:00:26 UTC

Re: notes on building and testing M4 for Windows

I am trying to build qpid broker on XP from the qpid-cpp-M4.tar.gz download.
I have been trying to follow the directions I found in the wiki here
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1675), I am using Vis Studio
2008, I have installed Ruby and Python, but "nmake protocol_gen.mak" fails
with the following;

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'..\..\specs\amqp.0-10-qpid-errata.xml'
Stop.

I cannot get the code to build, and I cannot find any additional information
to help determine what I am doing wrong.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org