Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/11/01 17:57:32 UTC

[m2] Is the tag working?

Hi there,

I'd like to add the following to the Clover plugin's POM (as it'll only work
work with Maven 2.0.1 and greater:

  <prerequisite>
    <maven>[2.0.1)</maven>
  </prerequisite>

However I get a parse error:

[...]
Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException:
Unrecognised tag: 'prerequisite' (position: START_TAG seen ..
.</inceptionYear>\r\n  <prerequisite>... @14:17)

Does it mean the prerequisite tag is not implemented yet?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [m2] Is the tag working?

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.

Re: [m2] Is the tag working?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I think John was suggesting doing something like:

project.setArtifact( artifactFactory.cloneArtifact(
project.getArtifact() ) )

on the project at start?

- Brett

RE: [m2] Is the tag working?