Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mariusz Sepczuk <ma...@o2.pl> on 2012/04/29 21:22:40 UTC

Layout of tabel using SDB

Hi,

I installed SDB and in database create two tables triples with column s,p,o and another with column g,s,p,o. My question is :can I add to this three column my own for example id_column NUMBER? I try do that in sql developer but as result is always three column s, p, o not four

MS

Re: Layout of tabel using SDB

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 29/04/12 20:42, Mariusz Sepczuk wrote:
> OK, does exists any solution to do that?

Do what? What are you trying to do?

I suppose an autoincrement column might work but otherwise you add a new
column, how if the system ever going to know what goes in it?  Or how to
use it in a query?

	Andy

Re: Layout of tabel using SDB

Posted by Mariusz Sepczuk <ma...@o2.pl>.