Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lisa Biella <l....@sease.io> on 2020/12/09 11:33:15 UTC

London Information Retrieval Meetup (10th December)

The London Information Retrieval Meetup has moved online!
It is a free evening meetup aimed at Information Retrieval passionates and
professionals who are curious to explore and discuss the latest trends in
the field.
It is technology agnostic, but you'll find many talks on Apache Solr and
related technologies.

Next London Information Retrieval Meetup:
10th DECEMBER starting from 06:00 PM (GMT)

This time we will have one talk and a Q&A session:

Talk 1
"Enriching postal addresses with Elastic stack"
from David Pilato, Developer and Evangelist at Elastic

Q&A session
We are building up an interesting Q&A session with questions from the
audience chosen! If you have any question about Information Retrieval,
Apache Solr, Elasticsearch or about our new Apache Solr Learning To Rank
Interleaving (see our latest blogpost), just leave a comment in the event
page.

Feel free to register here:
https://www.meetup.com/London-Information-Retrieval-Meetup-Group/events/274765296/

Cheers!