Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Vidhyasankari Padmanabhan <vi...@freddiemac.com> on 2010/11/24 16:03:12 UTC

Padmanabhan, Vidhyasankari is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  11/24/2010 and will not return until
12/23/2010.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact Calvin Lin for
GAGO/eLViS,
Anubabu Mandava for PVS, Philip Dunn for CCRM/eMBS, Yibin Mao for Portval

Re: Padmanabhan, Vidhyasankari is out of the office.

Posted by Jack Duan <du...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Dear All,

I am using the BigGridDemo example for generating large excel files,
it works like a charm. But is there a relatively easy way to recreate
sheet.autoSizeColumn(), setAutoFilter(CellRangeAddress range) in this
XML streaming method?

Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.

-Jack