Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Jeremy Flowers <je...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/03/27 23:20:59 UTC

MD5 checksum for latest Ivy build is missing on Mirrors

http://mirror.public-internet.co.uk/ftp/apache/ant/ivy/2.0.0-beta2/apache-ivy-2.0.0-beta2-bin-with-deps.zip.md5
  Gives HTTP 404 Not Found

    Jeremy Flowers

  Jeremy_G_Flowers@yahoo.co.uk
  Professional Profile

       See who we know in commonWant a signature like this?

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference

Re: MD5 checksum for latest Ivy build is missing on Mirrors

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
We had a problem during the initial publication of checksums files which is
probably the cause of the problem. Not sure what we can do about that
though.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/