Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in> on 2019/08/01 06:45:23 UTC

How to create_Order without adding the product to Shoppingcart

Hii Everyone.

Is there anything in the ofbiz OOTB that we can use to createOrder for a
product without adding the product to the Shopping cart.
Like most of the ecommerce sites have this options of buy now..
Or else i have  to do some custom changes for that.

Thanks & Regards
Madhi Krishnan

Re: How to create_Order without adding the product to Shoppingcart

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Madhi,

You can call storeOrder service directly to create order.
Prepare context and pass it in storeOrder service.
For reference you can refer processReplacementReturn service
implementation.

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT ENGINEERING