Posted to users@felix.apache.org by codecook <co...@163.com> on 2010/10/29 02:37:10 UTC

How to Debug iPOJO Applications on Eclipse

Hi,All

How can I debuy iPOJO applications on Eclipse?
On Eclipse, I proceed as follows:
- I place my breakpoints in my code
- I copy the bundle into bundle directory under Felix
- I run Felix with the debug mode

But the debugger doesn't work.Could anyone meet this problem? How can I resolve this problem?

Re: How to Debug iPOJO Applications on Eclipse

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I generally follow this approach : http://felix.apache.org/site/integrating-felix-with-eclipse.html
Then, I just launch Felix with a debug configuration, place my breakpoint in my POJOs, build and update the bundle. I've realized that it works better if you place your breakpoint on an instruction and not on a method. I don't really know why (at least in my eclipse).

Regards,

Clement