Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com> on 2006/05/19 04:39:07 UTC

Have Maven 2 Eclipse plugin in one Eclipse install, need to move it

Since the codehaus Maven 2 Eclipse update site is down, I'd like to
copy the Maven 2 Eclipse plugin from one Eclipse install that I have
to another Eclipse install that I don't have. In my plugins file, I
have two jars that explicitly seem to refer to Maven:
org.maven.ide.eclipse_0.0.5.jar and org.maven.ide.eclipse_0.0.7.jar.
Are these all that are needed to be copied into another Eclipse
install plugins directory in order to get the Maven plugin to work?

Thanks,

Brad

Re: Have Maven 2 Eclipse plugin in one Eclipse install, need to move it

Posted by Kees de Kooter <kd...@gmail.com>.
You only need to copy the 0.0.7 one, which is the latest version of the plugin.