Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com> on 2021/03/01 09:57:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.12.2, release candidate #2

Thanks for managing release 1.12.2, Yuan & Roman.

+1 (non-binding)

- Verified checksums and GPG of artifacts in [1]
- Build the sources locally without errors
- Started a local standalone cluster and deployed WordCount without
problems (no suspicious logs identified)
- Verified FLINK-21030 [2] by running the example jobs from the
FLINK-21030-related SavepointITCase tests

Best,
Matthias

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.12.2-rc2/

Posted by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org>.
Thank you all for helping to verify and test the RC!

The vote has lasted for more than 72 hours and has enough approvals.
I will finalize the vote result soon in a separate email.

Regards,
Roman

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)