Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by saeed shahsavan <s....@gmail.com> on 2016/10/29 07:54:09 UTC

How to configure Spring data SolrCloud connection with Basic Authentication

I have configure Solr 6.2.1 as SolrCloud and i have Configured Basic
Authentication so i am going to configure Spring data solr 2.0.4.RELEASE
with Solrj 6.2 and this is my

code:

@Configuration
@EnableSolrRepositories(basePackages = { "ir.saeed.server.solr" },
multicoreSupport = true)

public class SearchContext {

    @Value("${solr.host}")

    private String host;

    @Value("${solr.port}")

    private Integer port;

    @Value("${solr.username}")

    private String username;

    @Value("${solr.password}")

    private String password;

    @Value("${zkHost}")

    private String zkHost;

    @Value("${solr.coreName}")

    private String collectionName;

    @Bean

    public SolrTemplate solrTemplate() {

        return new SolrTemplate(solrClientFactory());

    }

    @Bean

    public BasicCredentialsProvider credentialsProvider() {

        BasicCredentialsProvider provider = new BasicCredentialsProvider();

        provider.setCredentials(AuthScope.ANY, new
UsernamePasswordCredentials(username, password));

        return provider;

    }

    @Bean

    public SolrClientFactory solrClientFactory() {

        return new HttpSolrClientFactory(solrClient(), "",
credentialsProvider().getCredentials(AuthScope.ANY), "BASIC");

    }

    @Bean

    public SolrClient solrClient() {

        return new CloudSolrClient.Builder().withZkHost(zkHost).build();

    }

}

But when i run my web application this Exception occures:

 10:51:48,110 org.springframework.data.solr.UncategorizedSolrException:
nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

 10:51:48,111   at
org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate.execute(SolrTemplate.java:172)

 10:51:48,111   at
org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate.executeSolrQuery(SolrTemplate.java:509)

 10:51:48,111   at
org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate.query(SolrTemplate.java:504)

 10:51:48,111   at
org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate.doQueryForPage(SolrTemplate.java:338)

 10:51:48,111   at
org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate.queryForPage(SolrTemplate.java:350)

How can i solve my problem? I think my Configuration is incorrect