Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "@Nandan@" <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/17 17:16:46 UTC

Index data from mysql DB to Solr - From Scratch

Hi Team,
I am working on one e-commerce project in which my data is storing into
MySQL DB.
As currently we are using mysql search but planning to implement Solr
search to provide our customers more facilities.
Just for development purpose ,I am trying to do experiments into localhost.
Please guide me how can I Achieve it. Please provide some information links
which I can refer to learn more in details from scratch.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Nandan Priyadarshi

Re: Index data from mysql DB to Solr - From Scratch

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 18 February 2018 at 08:18, @Nandan@ <na...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Rick.
> Is it possible to get some demo learning video link or web links from
> where I can get overview with real example?
> By which I can able to know in more details.

Searching Google for "Solr index data database" turns up many links with
examples, e.g.,
http://blog.comperiosearch.com/blog/2014/08/28/indexing-database-using-solr/

Regards,
Gora

Re: Index data from mysql DB to Solr - From Scratch

Posted by "@Nandan@" <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rick.

Posted by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>.
Nandan

Posted by "@Nandan@" <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi David ,
Thanks for your reply.
My few questions are :-
1) I have to denormalize my MySQL data manually or some process is there.
2) is it like when Data will insert into my MySQL  , it has to auto index