Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mauricio Hernández Durán <mh...@ingenian.com> on 2005/08/19 19:54:13 UTC

db plugin

Hi all!

Anyone knows where I can get something similar to a db plugin for maven?

What I need is from a bunch of  sql scripts to have init, populate, drop
  goals...

Thanks in advance!

Re: db plugin

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.
On 8/19/05, Mauricio Hernández Durán <mh...@ingenian.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Anyone knows where I can get something similar to a db plugin for maven?
>
> What I need is from a bunch of  sql scripts to have init, populate, drop
>   goals...
>
> Thanks in advance!

You can use Ant's SQL task in a custom goal in maven.xml
--
Jamie Bisotti

Re: db plugin

Posted by Andy Glick <an...@acm.org>.
Mauricio Hernández Durán wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Anyone knows where I can get something similar to a db plugin for maven?
>
> What I need is from a bunch of  sql scripts to have init, populate, drop
>  goals...
>
> Thanks in advance!

There is a Maven plugin that wraps the ant sql task available at:
http://www.codeczar.com/products/maven-sql-plugin/index.html.

It is functional as delivered, but I did make some minor modifications
to the plugin.jelly file. I used it in a toolset that automated a
database conversion from MySQL to Oracle.