Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daman Arora <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/14 12:55:01 UTC

[GSoC 2022 Idea] CloudStack OAuth2 Plugin #4834 - Design Document Review

Hi Folks,

As a student in the GSOC 2022 program, I am working on a proposal for
the *Apache
CloudStack **issue # 4834*.
<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4834> I have prepared a design
document for the proposal, and would appreciate it if I could get some
feedback on my approach to solve this issue.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ZH5ZQ2UfTCutuzvEEZI_EbiBEtjO9tVtKhbBWC_AiU/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ZH5ZQ2UfTCutuzvEEZI_EbiBEtjO9tVtKhbBWC_AiU/edit>

I have the document unlocked for adding comments.

Best,
Daman Arora.

Re: [GSoC 2022 Idea] CloudStack OAuth2 Plugin #4834 - Design Document Review

Posted by Daman Arora <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for looking at it and providing your feedback Wei.

I will update the document with steps on setting up a user account with the
email and then starting a new session.

- Daman Arora.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daman,