Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/24 18:54:08 UTC

Localizer backported

I've backported Localizer, ResourceStreamLocator, ResourceFinder and
PropertiesFactory from 2.0 trunk. Compared to current 1.3 there are
some slight API changes though in my opinion no big ones. If one is
using any of these features you'll have to change your code though.
With that in mind, shall I commit it?

Juergen

Re: Localizer backported

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Frank

Re: Localizer backported

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
+1. In case of removed methods or signature changes, can you please
provide the originals with final, a deprecation tag and a TODO to
remove them after the compatibility release?

Thanks,

Eelco

Re: Localizer backported

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!

Re: Localizer backported

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Localizer backported