Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Malcolm Wong Ho <mw...@faritec.com> on 2006/02/02 11:49:29 UTC

[M2] How to only delete .class files ?

How do i remove .class files if the sourceDirectory and outputDirectory are the same ?

Thank you kindly

DISCLAIMER:
This message may contain information which is confidential, private or privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or file which is attached to this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter return and/or destroy the original message.

Any views of this communication are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be those of Faritec (Holdings)  Limited (Faritec) and/or  any of its subsidiaries including (but not limited to) Faritec Enterprise Solutions (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec Strategic IT Services (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec Contracting (Proprietary) Limited, Ebis and/or any of its subsidiaries.

Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses and the like. While we do everything possible to protect information from viruses, Faritec accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of any files which are attached to this e-mail message.

RE: [M2] How to only delete .class files ?

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.
I am not using WSAD currently (so I can't check to see how we did it),
but I am pretty sure there is a way to change the output directory in
the Project Properties. I am almost certain we did that in a previous
project using WSAD 5.1x that had an ejbModule component.

-Max

Posted by Malcolm Wong Ho <mw...@faritec.com>.

Posted by jerome lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.