Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kjetil Kjernsmo <kj...@opera.com> on 2006/11/08 13:03:30 UTC

Jobs at Opera in Oslo

Hi again!

Having seen that people haven't been flamed for posting job openings
here, I'd like to point out that we have a few job openings here too.
They all involve mod_perl to a lesser or greater extent (most relevant
first). They're all physically located in Oslo, Norway, and are
full-time positions. For someone looking for job security, I think they
are a really good bet.

They are

Opera Community Developer (pretty much my current position)
http://www.opera.com/company/jobs/opening.dml?id=25

System Developer
http://www.opera.com/company/jobs/opening.dml?id=26

Quality Assurance Engineer
http://www.opera.com/company/jobs/opening.dml?id=24

Junior System Developer
http://www.opera.com/company/jobs/opening.dml?id=28

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Information Systems Developer

Re: Jobs at Opera in Oslo

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 13:03 +0100, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> Having seen that people haven't been flamed for posting job openings
> here

No one should ever be flamed for posting job openings here, as long as
they involve mod_perl.  Job postings are officially welcome on this list
and always have been.  If anyone has questions, see
http://perl.apache.org/maillist/email-etiquette.html for more.  Good
luck with your hiring.

- Perrin