Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/08/14 06:47:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: r804074 [1/2] - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ framework/testtools/ framework/testtools/config/ framework/testtools/dtd/ framework/testtools/lib/ framework/testtools/src/org/ofbiz/testtools/seleniumxml/ framework/testtools/src/org/ofbiz/testtools/sele...

Hi Hans

What ended up happening with the licensing issue that Brett had
mentioned?

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Ah okay I see, thanks for for getting in there Hans, I'll look forward
to trying it out.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.