Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/05/11 12:00:49 UTC

Cleaning up JIRA issues for our M1 release

Hi all,

I spent some time today cleaning up and organizing our JIRA issues. I
organized them in different categories.

- Java-M1:
I'd like to see the issues in this category fixed for our M1 release.
Some of these issues are related to our web site, so they should not
affect the production, test and validation of our distribution. I think
that we can continue to work on the documentation that will go on the
web site after we have finalized the distribution and while some of us
are validating it.

- Java-M1-tentative
It was not clear to me that these issues should be fixed for M1. I need
your input on these ones. In general it would be cool to have them fixed
for M1, but they shouldn't really block us and are good candidates for
readme / last minute release notes.

- Java-Mx
Not in the M1 release.

- Cpp-current
Issues on our C++ components (not in M1 either).

Could you please take a look at the JIRA issues that you are interested
in, and make sure that you agree with how I categorized them. If you
don't agree then let's discuss the specifics on the dev list and/or our
next IRC chat (May-11 at 9am PDT I'll send the details in a separate
email). Lastly, if some of these bugs are already fixed, please don't
hesitate to close them :)

Thanks!

--
Jean-Sebastien