Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Vincent S Hou <sh...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/07/17 17:09:08 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE]: Release Apache OpenWhisk (Incubating): main module 0.9.0 [RC2]

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to vote the release 0.9.0 of OpenWhisk main module.

The vote is passed with 5 +1s (binding).

Binding +1:

Bertrand Delacretaz
Jim Jagielski
Justin Mclean
Mark Struberg
Matt Sicker

There is no -1 vote or 0 vote.

I will proceed with the next steps for the release.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States