Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/05/06 05:53:17 UTC

site:site now integrates reports

Hi Emmanuel,

I fixed the inclusion of the ${reports} expression into the site mojo,
so site:site now runs the reports.

I get null pointer exceptions inside checkstyle and PMD - no idea why at
this point, thought I might leave it with you for now.

Also, they do not appear in the navigation at this point.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: site:site now integrates reports

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.