Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Dmitriy Brashevets <Dm...@united-security-providers.ch> on 2019/09/09 13:28:47 UTC

Guide how start test environment to run integration tests

Hi Apache Syncope guys.

I see that you have wide list of integration tests (org.apache.syncope.fit.core.UserITTest)
I'm curious to know if you have any guides on how to run test environment to run these tests against it.
In case you don't have the guides - could you please explain how you run them? Do you use Docker for these tests?

The reason why I'm asking is that I also would like to write the analogical tests, but I need to know how to run such tests properly.

Thanks for details in advance,
Dmitriy Brashevets

Re: Guide how start test environment to run integration tests

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 09/09/19 15:28, Dmitriy Brashevets wrote:

> Hi Apache Syncope guys.
>
> I see that you have wide list of integration tests
> (org.apache.syncope.fit.core.UserITTest)
> I’m curious to know if you have any guides on how to run test
> environment to run these tests against it.
>
> In case you don't have the guides - could you please explain how you
> run them? Do you use Docker for these tests?
>

> The reason why I'm asking is that I also would like to write the
> analogical tests, but I need to know how to run such tests properly.

Hi Dmitriy,
here you go:

http://syncope.apache.org/building#Debug

Regards.