Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by James Reynolds <Ja...@intermountainmail.org> on 2006/03/16 23:52:12 UTC

Logging isn't happening in my 5.5.15 install

I just installed a fresh 5.5.15 and I'm not getting any logs in my
conf/logs directory.  I did not use the installer to install this
version (as opposed to my last install that logs just fine).  I am
controlling it with an IDE (IntelliJ, if that's relevant) which is
probably starting Tomcat with the startup.bat.  Is there a setting in
there I need to change to enable logging again?

Thanks

Re: Logging isn't happening in my 5.5.15 install

Posted by P Y <py...@gmail.com>.
check AccessLogValve directive in conf/server.xml