Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> on 2001/11/17 18:09:41 UTC

Error reporting in Error.vm

Greetings:

I have combed the docs but can't find the answer to this one:

I am encountering ParseErrorExceptions which are dutifully reported in
velocity.log. My question is how to get the message or stacktrace to appear
in Error.vm...or is Error.vm specifically for graceful exits only. Are the
exceptions stuffed into the context, and, if so, how do I pull them out?

Thanks,
Bruce
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!" ---Calvin

Phone: 202-651-8553
Pager Email:8273479@skytel.com

Re: Error reporting in Error.vm

Posted by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net>.
It is a turbine question...

you need to do something like data.setStackTrace() and data.setTemplate()...
try turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Error reporting in Error.vm