Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Online Use via user <us...@openmeetings.apache.org> on 2022/12/12 09:59:21 UTC

Support for AlmaLinux 8

 Hello,

Does the OpenMeetings system support installation on AlmaLinux 8 OS?
Which version of OpenMeetings? Please share the installation guide for this.
Thanks.

Re: Support for AlmaLinux 8

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I would recommend to perform very basic of OM
Test everything works
later on perform customization: rename context etc.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Support for AlmaLinux 8

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Support for AlmaLinux 8

Posted by Online Use via user <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>.
 Alvaro, yes I installed java17 and set that as the active version but still it's showing the same error page, either by naming the folder under webapps as "openmeetings" or something else.
From your experience, what reasons can lead to this error?

--
Best regards,
Maxim