Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz> on 2010/05/11 00:42:17 UTC

Setting Charset

Hi,

where can I set specific encodings (charsets) in cayenne? I'm reading
proper cp1250 data from one database and need to store them in
utf8_unicode columns in another database, but that messes some
characters. So I guess I need to override default charset somewhere, but
where?

Regards

--
Marek Šabo

Re: Setting Charset

Posted by Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz>.
Hi Andrus,

I know, but I was just frustrated so much that I forgot to set it in one
of the drivers. Now it's OK, thanks!

Marek Šabo

Re: Setting Charset

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.