Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Br...@FINEOS.com> on 2006/07/12 10:08:36 UTC

[axis 2] data binding

Hi,

What is the recommended way of serializing/deserializing a complex XSD
structure in Axis 2. In Axis 1.3 we used our own serializers but that
doesn't appear to be an option with Axis 2 ?

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
only for the user of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient or a
representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for
computer viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com

Re: [axis 2] data binding

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
If I understand correctly:

1) For raw XML handling use the -d none flag to wsdl2java .
2) ADB is the default and works great but has limited schema support,
ie, it is not intended to be an exhaustive implementation.
3) xmlbeans is well supported and has handled my schemas - that's what
I use. There are also jibx users.
4) For pojo's there are RPC test cases in the latest src that use ser / deser .

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/