Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "J. Cameijo Cerdeira" <ar...@esoterica.pt> on 2000/02/23 13:32:16 UTC

RE: [BUG] XMLString::toUpperCase doesn't work

Hello,

I've found that the upperCase() method in the native transcoder is
completely screwed up in version 1.1.0.d05 on linux.
Here's a working version (in file
$(XERCESCROOT)/util/Transcoders/Iconv/IconvTransService.cpp)

void IconvTransService::upperCase(XMLCh* const toUpperCase) const
{
        XMLCh *p = toUpperCase;
        for ( ; *p != 0; p++ ) {
                *p = towupper(*p);
        }
}

J. Cameijo
Cerdeira

Re: [BUG] XMLString::toUpperCase doesn't work

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <ar...@hyperreal.org>.
We've rectified this bug a while ago and the changes in the code are
same as your suggestions. I'd recommend to extract the latest code from
CVS. However, we're coming up with a new release very soon.
Thanks for notifying though.

Arundhati

Posted by Rahul Jain <ra...@jtcsv.com>.
This defect was brought to our attention before and has been
fixed. Thank you for your submission,

rahul