Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Java Junkie <dl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/09 23:16:11 UTC

Missing message for key: HELP!

I am new to Struts, and I have tried to deploy not
only a sample application, but one that I have created
myself. I continue to get the same error, and I was
wondering if anyone could help me with this problem. I
think that something must not be configured correctly.

Location: /struts-example/index.jsp

Internal Servlet Error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing message for
key index.title

Thank you in advance

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

RE: Missing message for key: HELP!

Posted by Paul Beer <pa...@backsoft.com>.

the application.properties file needs to be in the classpath of the
webserver.  depending on the webserver you may have to point to this
resource specifically.

-paul