Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2013/07/15 15:40:26 UTC

Invitation to join the weekly Apache Stratos Hangout

Dear Devs,

With Apache Stratos now in *incubation*, we wish to invite developers to
join our weekly Apache Stratos Hangouts, starting this week, and learn
about Stratos concepts, architecture etc, and effectively contribute
towards making Stratos a very successful project.

The duration of the session will be one hour.

Date - 17th Wednesday July 2013

Time - 8.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

Agenda for this week

Introduction to Stratos architecture & core concepts (this session will be
recorded for future reference), by Lakmal Warusawithana

This weeks topics will include:

   1.

   Meet the developers - introduction of the people working on Stratos and
   describing the role in Apache Stratos to date
   2.

   Stratos Architecture

Discussion and decision on next week’s topic:

   1.

   What is Stratos, and why do you need it?
   2.

   How is the Stratos code structured? The components explained

The community members can request for additional topics.

Join the Hangout led by Lakmal Warusawithana, Stratos Architect, by joining
to with apache.stratos G+ account. Invitation will be sent to everybody who
has joined, 15 minutes prior to the start of the hangout.

thanks
--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.

Re: Invitation to join the weekly Apache Stratos Hangout

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On Jul 17, 2013, at 1:19 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Guys lets put these slides on the Web site as a resource ..

+ 1 for both slides and you tube link to be referenced from website. Great overview.

Suresh

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
This is excellent!

A+++

On 17 July 2013 18:08, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Here [1] you can find out the record of the first hangout session. He had
> some technical difficulties, few minutes (from 10 to 20 minute) in the
> middle, recorded without voice.  Will correct these mistakes in the next
> hangout session.
>
> Also I have attached the slide I have used in the session. Thanks for
> joining for the session.
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdOjNlrzXK0
>

> thanks
>

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear Devs,
>>

>> With Apache Stratos now in *incubation*, we wish to invite developers to
>> join our weekly Apache Stratos Hangouts, starting this week, and learn
>> about Stratos concepts, architecture etc, and effectively contribute
>> towards making Stratos a very successful project.
>>
>> The duration of the session will be one hour.
>>

>> Date - 17th Wednesday July 2013
>>
>> Time - 8.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
>>
>> Agenda for this week
>>
>> Introduction to Stratos architecture & core concepts (this session will
>> be recorded for future reference), by Lakmal Warusawithana
>>
>> This weeks topics will include:
>>
>>    1.
>>
>>    Meet the developers - introduction of the people working on Stratos
>>    and describing the role in Apache Stratos to date
>>    2.
>>
>>    Stratos Architecture
>>
>> Discussion and decision on next week’s topic:
>>
>>    1.
>>
>>    What is Stratos, and why do you need it?
>>    2.
>>
>>    How is the Stratos code structured? The components explained
>>

>> The community members can request for additional topics.
>>
>> Join the Hangout led by Lakmal Warusawithana, Stratos Architect, by
>> joining to with apache.stratos G+ account. Invitation will be sent to
>> everybody who has joined, 15 minutes prior to the start of the hangout.
>>

>> thanks
>> --
>> Lakmal Warusawithana
>> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
>> Mobile : +94714289692
>> Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

NS

Re: Invitation to join the weekly Apache Stratos Hangout

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi folks,