Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Viggio, Alex" <Al...@globalcrossing.com> on 2004/01/21 22:44:37 UTC

[POLL] Your PSE? Struts, Tomcat, Java, Apache, SSL, mod_jk, etc.. .

A quick poll as my group considers migrating a Struts web app to a more
up-to-date environment. What production environment(s) are your Struts web
applications running under?

What operating system?

What versions of Struts, Tomcat (or other JSP/Servlets container), Java,
Apache (or other HTTP server), SSL plug-in (e.g. Ben-SSL), connector plug-in
(e.g. mod_jk), etc.?

If someone knows of an existing online poll covering this or of a more
effective way to conduct this poll using a *free* online polling service
please post that information! I think others might find this interesting.

An unrelated, but interesting question: Are you planning another future
upgrade of your Struts web app to an updated environment, or will you divert
that energy into migrating to a different web framework/platform all
together?

Thanks,
- Alex