Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/03/01 18:27:55 UTC

New PPMC member: Marcus Sorenson

Hi folks

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack has
asked Marcus to become a member of the PPMC and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Marcus!
(and apologies on the delay in getting this out in a timely manner)

Regards,

--David
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

Re: New PPMC member: Marcus Sorenson

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Another long overdue well deserved addition. my compliments.

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Marcus....

Thanks guys. Cloudstack has its hooks in me, it's both exciting and a little frightening.

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well Done Marcus,

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <sr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Marcus!

--
Prasanna.,

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Marcus!

--Alex

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013, at 11:27 AM, David Nalley wrote:
> Please join me in congratulating Marcus!
> (and apologies on the delay in getting this out in a timely manner)

Congratulations Marcus!!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: New PPMC member: Marcus Sorenson

Posted by Dave Cahill <dc...@midokura.com>.
Great stuff, well deserved! :)

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Marcus.

Regards,
Sanjay

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Congrats Marcus! Go KVM!

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Marcus!

Regards,
Sateesh

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Marcus

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:27 PM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack has
> asked Marcus to become a member of the PPMC and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Marcus!
> (and apologies on the delay in getting this out in a timely manner)
>
> Regards,
>
> --David
> on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

Yay Marcus!