Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "wim.deblauwe" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/23 11:55:17 UTC

Flexmojos 6 and license.jar

Compiling with Flexmojos 6 and Apache Flex SDK 4.10 gives me this error:

However, the instructions are the given page are not very clear.

It states that the dependency should be:

<dependency>
          <groupId>com.adobe.flex</groupId>
          <artifactId>license</artifactId>
          <version>${flex.sdk.version}</version>
        </dependency>

However, it also claims that you should see something like this in your
Maven output:

[DEBUG]     com.adobe.flex.compiler:license:jar:3.0.0.477:compile

Which would seem to indicate to me that the correct dependency would be:

<dependency>
          <groupId>com.adobe.flex.compiler</groupId>
          <artifactId>license</artifactId>
          <version>${flex.sdk.version}</version>
        </dependency>

If I check my Mavenized SDK, there is no such dependencies there. Where
should I get the license.jar for Apache SDK 4.10 ?

regards,

Wim

AW: Flexmojos 6 and license.jar

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ups ... I never responded to this ...

Well in Flexmojos 7.x I have removed this warning. As when using Adobe FDKs the license.jar is important and 7.x is the first Flexmojos version to only work with Adobe FDKs.

Chris