Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Adar Lieber-Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com> on 2018/01/02 23:09:45 UTC

Re: Not able to build on Ubuntu

That's usually a sign that download-thirdparty.sh (invoked by
build-if-necessary.sh) was interrupted the first time it ran, perhaps
via Ctrl-C. Run 'git clean -xdf thirdparty' to clear out your
thirdparty build output and try again.

If the issue persists, please reply and attach the full output of
build-if-necessary.sh from the moment the thirdparty tree was cleaned.