Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jared Hanson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/17 00:36:04 UTC

Code for Axis2/C Static Deployment Engine

All,

I've uploaded the code for the Axis2/C static deployment engine that I've
been referring to.  It can be downloaded from:
http://www.asperasoft.com/developer/axis2c/axis2-static-deploy.tar.gz

Included in the archive is the code, complete with modifications, as well as
a sample application that shows how to initialize and configure the static
engine.  I had wanted to do some clean up before release, but in the
interest of getting feedback, I'm providing the code in its raw state.
There is an readme that has a brief overview.

I wish I had a nice patch to submit, but unfortunately that is not the
case.  However, I have documented the relevant changes.  Grep'ing through
the code for "jared@" will highlight the important differences.

What is in the package was built against 0.95.  As mentioned, there are some
issues when building against the trunk.  I intend to fix those.

If there is any interest in incorporating this into the project, that would
be welcome.  Please ask if you have any questions.  Any suggestions are
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared Hanson

Re: Code for Axis2/C Static Deployment Engine

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
I am +1 for using #ifdef s in the module directly.

- Nandika

nandika@wso2.com

Re: Code for Axis2/C Static Deployment Engine

Posted by Jared Hanson <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jared,

Re: [Axis2] Code for Axis2/C Static Deployment Engine

Posted by Nabeel Yoosuf <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jared,
I encourage you to raise a JIRA [1] issue under new feature so that team
members can better track this.

Nabeel.
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C

--