Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Tumpach, Andrew J" <AT...@amfam.com> on 2002/06/05 17:17:45 UTC

Re: Extending appenders, classpath issues

Thanks to all who replied.  I have not been able to try Ceki's suggestion yet - our admins have not yet upgraded to v 1.2.3.  The solution we have agreed on internally is that I will make my extended appender generic enough to be used by others, and independent of any project-specific classes.  Then our admins will be willing to put it in the JVM classpath.

Andrew