Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by lucaGimmmm <iw...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/02 13:56:21 UTC

[query problem]

Hi all,
i make this sql query : SELECT * FROM my:mytype where jcr:path like
'/mypath/%'

but it dosn't return any result.I'm using jackrabbit 1.2.1
why?
thx

Re: [query problem]

Posted by lucaGimmmm <iw...@gmail.com>.

lucaGimmmm wrote:

> Hi all,
> i make this sql query : SELECT * FROM my:mytype where jcr:path like
> '/mypath/%'
>
> but it dosn't return any result.I'm using jackrabbit 1.2.1 the
> ObjectPersistenceManager.
> why?
> thx

I 've try to run the query with jackrabbit 1.1.1 and it ran
correctly .why?

Re: [query problem]

Posted by lucaGimmmm <iw...@gmail.com>.

lucaGimmmm wrote:

> Hi the type is ok, the execute dosn't throws any expection, but the result
> is always empty
>
> Paco Avila-2 wrote:
>>
>> El vie, 02-02-2007 a las 04:56 -0800, lucaGimmmm escribió:
>>> Hi all,
>>> i make this sql query : SELECT * FROM my:mytype where jcr:path like
>>> '/mypath/%'
>>>
>>> but it dosn't return any result.I'm using jackrabbit 1.2.1
>>
>> The query seems to be ok, perhaps there is a typo in the node/property
>> names.
>>
>> --
>> GIT Consultors S.L.
>> c\ Francesc Rover 2-B
>> 07003 Palma de Mallorca
>> (Illes Balears)

hi, the problem seems the jcr:path , but i don't understand where it is.

Re: [query problem]

Posted by lucaGimmmm <iw...@gmail.com>.

Re: [query problem]

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.