Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/11 09:21:00 UTC

Re: The whiteboard content export of PDF file or Image File

This seems to be doable in upcoming 4.0.0:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-427
Stay tuned :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: The whiteboard content export of PDF file or Image File

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
No ETA unfortunately :(
I don't have enough free time to make it quick :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: The whiteboard content export of PDF file or Image File