Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Tedds <pa...@ballistix.co.uk> on 2003/04/07 14:03:51 UTC

[HELP]jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory

Running cocoon under jboss 3.0.4 with bundled tomcat 4.1.12. Everything
seems to be working fine, until I try out the internationalization sample
files. If I run with standalone tomcat it all seems to work fine, but I need
to use jboss. Any thoughts.

jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory

Re: [HELP]jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
Please elaborate.
Which version of Cocoon are you using? Is there any indication on where this
error come from (stack trace, filename, line number)?

Konstantin

From: "Paul Tedds" <pa...@ballistix.co.uk>