Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Teva BREDIN <te...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 18:23:27 UTC

Re: Problems with schema-validation-enabled

Hi,

I had the same error when i was using <xs:include> to include a schema in my
wsdl (like you did)

I used <xs:import> instead and it worked.

Example of use:
  <xs:import schemaLocation="Local path to my xsd file" namespace="my
specific namespace for types" />
</xs:schema>

Perhaps it could helps.

Best regards,

Teva.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Can you try with 2.1.2 and/or the 2.1.3 snapshots?   A bunch of fixes for
this went into 2.1.1 so 2.1.2 should help.   A couple more smaller fixes
are going in for 2.1.3.  Confirmation that it does fix the issue would
be great.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp