Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ba...@troika.ru on 2010/09/30 11:23:54 UTC

qpid-config timeout creating large journal

Greetings

I got the error
Failed: Timeout - Waiting for connection to be established with broker
while qpid-config add queue
with large journal size

Could you please help me with the issue described in

Is there any python way to handle the error?

Regards,
Boris

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Re: qpid-config timeout creating large journal

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 13:23 +0400, Barys_Ilyushonak@troika.ru wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I got the error
> Failed: Timeout - Waiting for connection to be established with broker
> while qpid-config add queue
> with large journal size
>
> Could you please help me with the issue described in
>
> Is there any python way to handle the error?
>
> Regards,
> Boris
>
> The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
> If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Use the --timeout option with a suitable value in seconds. For more
details on the qpid-config (or any other qpid tool), use the --help
option.

I added a comment to the bug, I did not notice it in the JIRA. Thanks
for pointing it out.

Kim

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org